New Member Registration
(if your membership has lapsed, please complete this form as opposed to the Annual Membership Renewal form)
Welcome! We're glad you've found the Chief Ouray Gun Club and we look forward to meeting you. The Chief Ouray Gun Club is a members-only organization and is a Colorado non-profit corporation. All prospective members must submit an application (below) to the Board and be accepted into the Club in order to use the range facilities.
Your club membership covers you, your spouse, your children (who are living with you AND are 26 years old or younger). You may also bring friends with you to the range from time to time but after their second visit to the range, we expect your friends to register and become dues-paying members.
NOTE: completion of the New Member form (below) is required for your initial registration with the Chief Ouray Gun Club. If you are a returning member, please use the Annual Membership Renewal form for each year that you wish to remain a member of the Chief Ouray Gun Club. It's how we make sure we always have your most current contact information.
Here's how the membership renewal system at the Chief Ouray Gun Club works:
- Complete the form below, sign your name at the end, and click "submit";
- We will receive notification of your registration;
- You will then receive an invoice, via email, for your dues;
- Click the link provided in the invoice email and pay for your dues using a credit card or debit card;
- We will receive notification that you have paid for your dues;
- Once we have received both your registration form AND dues payment, you will receive, via email, an ELECTRONIC copy of your membership card, along with the gate code;
- Please print your membership card and keep it with you anytime you are visiting the range;
- As soon as you have your membership card and gate code in hand, you may use the range anytime you like, within posted range hours.
Thank you for using our new electronic registration and payment system. Your cooperation in using the new system saves the Gun Club hundreds of dollars and man hours, not to mention several reams of paper products and ink each year. That's money we can put back into the Club for continued range improvements and needed items for the Club.
NOTE: If you are unable to use the online payment system, please contact Gayle Buske, the Club Secretary here or by phone at 608.692.7815.