Annual Membership Renewal (Returning/Renewing Members)
(if your membership has lapsed, please complete the New Member Registration form as opposed to this form)
Welcome back, we're glad you've decided to join us for another year! While not a requirement of your membership, we appreciate your support and help at the range, as well as with club activities and we encourage you to get involved. As a volunteer-only organization, we always seem to find ourselves short-handed, or leaning on the same people time and again, so we welcome your help whenever you are able to give it!
Your club membership covers you, your spouse, your children (who are living with you AND are 26 years old or younger). You may also bring friends with you from time to time but after their second visit to the range, we expect your friends to register and become dues-paying members.
NOTE: completion of the membership renewal form (below) is required for each year that you wish to renew. It's how we make sure we always have your most current contact information.
Here's how the membership renewal system at the Chief Ouray Gun Club works:
- Complete the form below, sign your name at the end, and click "submit";
- We will receive notification of your registration;
- You will then receive an invoice, via email, for your dues;
- Click the link provided in the invoice email and pay for your dues using a credit card or debit card;
- We will receive notification that you have paid for your dues;
- Once we have received both your registration form AND dues payment, you will receive, via email, an ELECTRONIC copy of your membership card, along with the gate code;
- Please print your membership card and keep it with you anytime you are visiting the range;
- As soon as you have your membership card and gate code in hand, you may use the range anytime you like, within posted range hours.
Thank you for using our new electronic registration and payment system. Your cooperation in using the new system saves the Gun Club hundreds of dollars and man hours, not to mention several reams of paper products and ink each year. That's money we can put back into the Club for continued range improvements and needed items for the Club.
NOTE: If you are unable to use the online payment system, please contact Gayle Buske, the Club Secretary here or by phone at 608.692.7815.
© Copyright Chief Ouray Gun Club